I Guide and Mentor people in meditation– including meditation teachers and guides.
I design innovative, meaningful and fun meditation programs and courses.
I’m also the Author of The Meditation for Non-Meditators Book Series and online portal for meditators. MeditationForNonMeditators.com
In addition to working with me online or digitally, you might work with me in a corporate room, a retreat center, your favorite yoga studio or my private studio on Mission Street in San Francisco. I serve both individuals and groups, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups and non-profits.
Here’s a link to a recent Huffington Post article about my work in large companies.
Beyond helping people learn to meditate, I inspire people to see their meditation practice as a journey, no matter how skillful (or not) they might feel they are. I help people shape their own practice that flows seamlessly through their everyday life, so that sometimes they feel like they’re always meditating– and other times their practice feels so effortless, they wonder if they’re doing it right.
I call this work Meditation-Mapping and Inner Life Design.
In April 2014, I launched the online blog and portal for modern meditators at www.MeditationForNon-Meditators.com, which has quite a bit of interesting meditation-related content and serves as the home for many of the programs I create.
My most recent book is The (Forever) Beginner’s Meditation Companion.
I’m also the creator of The Yoga Nidra Virtual Experience, a virtual course that is aa way to practice Yoga Nidra while also learning about it from yogic, psychological and scientific points of view.
I’ve been called a “Meditation Geek”, “Spiritual Provocateur”.
- Workplace Programs: Want to enrich the culture and creativity of your workplace? I lead modern, engaging meditation programs at Fortune-500 companies, startups and non-profits. I design results-oriented programs and courses for companies that are shaped around their unique inspirations and needs. Email me with your ideas and questions, or to request a brochure.
- My studio
- Workshops & Retreats 2015
- My books: Meditation for Non-Meditators: A (Forever) Beginner’s Guide (Brief Introduction to the practice + Guided Meditations) AND The (Forever) Beginner’s Meditation Companion (About Meditation, How to create a sustainable practice that flows seamlessly through everyday life)
- The Yoga Nidra Virtual Experience
- The “open rate” for the Bundle averages above 40%, whereas the industry standard is about 19%. That means people can’t wait to open the Bundle and peek inside.
- It’s the next best thing to being in person- candid and intimate. You can share with me as well.
- Bundle Subscribers are 1st in line to book my events, download my free stuff and read my articles.
- Every so often I shine the spotlight on you by featuring someone from my community of subscribers. They talk about what they do, why they do it, what makes them smile and what breaks their heart. It’s a section of the newsletter actually called “YOU.”
- I’ll send you the best of whatever I’m doing and working on about twice monthly.
Thanks for your interest. So many inner adventures await you!