I Guide and Mentor people in meditation– including meditation teachers and guides. I design innovative, meaningful and fun meditation programs and courses.
I’m also the Author and Creator of The Meditation for Non-Meditators Book Series and online portal for meditators with the same name. (More about these below.)
You’ll receive my “Bi-Monthly Bundle” where I share my best work– insightful writing “with a twinkle in the eye” that digs deep but feels easy-breezy. You’ll be the first to know about special offers on my courses, workshops and other offerings. (More about my newsletter below.)
I serve both individuals and groups. My biggest client is Gap, Inc.
Beyond helping people learn to meditate, I lead them through the process of mapping their meditation journey, shaping their own practice according to their personality, skills and the life they want to lead.
I call it Meditation-Mapping and Inner Life Design.
In April 2014, I launched online blog and portal for modern meditators at www.MeditationForNon-Meditators.com, which has quite a bit of interesting meditation-related content and serves as the home for many of the programs I create.
My most recent book is The (Forever) Beginner’s Meditation Companion.
- Workplace Programs: Want to enrich the culture and creativity of your workplace? I lead modern, engaging meditation programs at the headquarters of Gap, Inc., Fortune-500 companies, startups and non-profits. I design results-oriented programs and courses for companies that are shaped around their unique inspirations and needs. Email me with your ideas and questions.
- My studio
- Workshops & Retreats 2015
- The “open rate” for the Bundle averages above 40%, whereas the industry standard is about 19%. That means people can’t wait to open the Bundle and peek inside.
- It’s the next best thing to being in person- candid and intimate. You can share with me as well.
- Bundle Subscribers are 1st in line to book my events, download my free stuff and read my articles.
- Every so often I shine the spotlight on you by featuring someone from my community of subscribers. They talk about what they do, why they do it, what makes them smile and what breaks their heart. It’s a section of the newsletter actually called “YOU.”
- I’ll send you the best of whatever I’m doing and working on about twice monthly.
Thanks for your interest. So many inner adventures await you!