Atypical Yogini | Meditation Guide | Mentor | Writer
Founder of MeditationForNonMeditators.com
Hi. I’m Tina Foster
This is my Home Base on the web.
You’re in the right place if you’re looking for:
- fresh, meaningful yoga & meditation practice
- thoughtful, well-crafted things like my eBook “Meditation for Non-Meditators: A (Forever) Beginners Guide”
- Meditation eBook ”Meditation for Non-Meditators”
- FREE digital materials for meditation, such as guided audio recordings
- In my studio: private yoga, mentoring & Thai massage
- Workshops & Retreats: June 7 Yoga Nidra, July 11-18 Land of Medicine Buddha, Sept. 6th Yin & Yoga Nidra in Nevada City, CA
- In local studios: weekly yoga classes
- Corporate Programs: Want to enrich the culture and creativity of your workplace? I lead meditation at Gap, Inc. headquarters and other companies.
Looking for my professional bio? See Influences.
For my Background Story, see My Story.
Are you looking for:
- A yoga practice that’s more than Adult Physical Education?
- Guidance that’s about getting in shape physically AND as a whole person?
- A real person instructor who’s on the path WITH you, sharing what they’ve learned with passion and insight?
- Someone who’s relatable, accessible and truthful?
- Whose teaching draws equally from decades of practice as well as well-seasoned life experience completely outside of yoga and meditation practice?
- Whose teaching is about your unique self and what works for you, rather than her unique self and what works for her?
If so, welcome to my home on the web. Relax, make yourself at home.
My passion: Cultivating Consciousness by Drawing it Down to Earth.
What does this mean?
- I believe consciousness is closer to us than we think.
- That we don’t have to become someone else to feel it.
- That it can be a part of our everyday existence.
- You know that momentary taste of mystery on the yoga mat and the meditation cushion? It’s meant for every day life.
- Yoga and meditation practices are ways to get really close to who you truly are. And you can find a practice that lives with you, that fits you, rather than taking on someone else’s practice.
Are you ready to stop postponing spiritual life? Want to begin now, letting it be simple and natural? Nothing to aspire towards, nothing to become. You are really THAT already. You know it, right? Yes, you do.
I teach the full spectrum of yoga with an emphasis on the meditative element. Notice I didn’t say meditative SIDE.
(There is no meditative side in yoga. It’s more than P. E. (physical education.) All forms of the practice are nourished by the meditative element and are about turning inward to nurture the Inner Guide.)
I help people unearth their meditative mojo in a way that often surprises them.
Whether I’m teaching classes, leading workshops, retreats, working with a private client, or developing corporate programs, I’m thinking about how to help people Slow Down as a Way to Wake Up. In a way that’s fun, easy, and even kind of sexy.
Yep, meditation is sexy. Don’t believe me? Let me help you let your meditative hair down.
Who Do I Work With?
YOU. If you desire more than simple exercise.
If you want to explore your energetic self, not just muscles and bones.
I work with yogis-to-be and yoga teachers, meditators of all levels.
It’s not about BECOMING something, it’s about BEING more of who you really are.
What’s the Current Edge of My Work?
Not so much about getting the world to try yoga. That’s being done very, very well already.
I’m encouraging yogis to get into the world. To talk about things other than yoga as part of their yoga.
To be whole by exploring all their interests as part of their practice. To be business-people, work in high-tech, get fired up and go into politics, be artists (that make art that isn’t just about yoga), academics (that study disciplines other than yoga and spirituality)…
…to find the yoga in the yoga but also THE YOGA IN EVERYTHING ELSE.
If your passions are stirring from reading this, or you’re having an aha moment or this is just what you’ve been looking for….PRACTICE WITH ME. Let’s get together and figure it out.
- The “open rate” for the Bundle is above 40%, whereas the industry standard is about 19%. That means people can’t wait to open the Bundle and peek inside.
- Bundle Subscribers are 1st in line to book my events, download my free stuff and read my articles.
- It’s the next best thing to being in person- candid and intimate. You can share with me as well.
- Every so often I shine the spotlight on you by featuring someone from my community of subscribers. They talk about what they do, why they do it, what makes them smile and what breaks their heart. It’s a section of the newsletter actually called “YOU.”
- I’ll send you the best of whatever I’m doing and working on about twice monthly.