- soulful, modern, provocative yoga and meditation guidance seasoned over decades of practice
- thoughtful, well-crafted books, guided meditations, online courses and experiences- all made just for you
- a community of smart, fun, co-creative yogis: brand new beginners alongside forever beginners and teachers.
- Meditation Guide “Meditation for Non-Meditators”
- My newest book, a meditation companion “The (Forever) Beginner’s Meditation Companion
- In my studio: private yoga, mentoring & Thai massage
- Workshops & Retreats 2014-2015
- Workplace Programs: Want to enrich the culture and creativity of your workplace? I lead modern, engaging meditation programs at the headquarters of Gap, Inc., Fortune-500 companies, startups and non-profits. I design esults-oriented programs and courses for companies that are shaped around their unique inspirations and needs. Email me with your ideas and questions.
Looking for my professional bio? See Influences.
For my Personal Narrative, see My Story.
Why “Atypical” Yogini? see Atypical: 5 Reasons Why it Sticks
My Passion: Cultivating Consciousness by Keeping it Down to Earth.
What does this mean?
- Those flashes of creativity during quiet moments are winks and nudges. Bring them into your everyday life.
- Rather than taking on the practice of an authority figure, you can find a practice that fits you.
- Whatever inspires you in life can inspire you in practice.
- Seed what you know and love about life into your field of practice. Watch it blossom, rise and dazzle the world as it flourishes.
- I can help. I love this stuff.
I get off on Eurekas. Do you?
One bit of feedback I consistently hear is that I’m good at helping people unearth their eurekas and put them to practical use right away.
What do I mean by Eureka? It’s like an epiphany, but WAY more fun to have. It’s like striking gold.
We’re all mining our inner gold, but it can be tricky to see those glittery flashes winking back at you from your own inner goldmine.
Eurekas, in their raw form are deep, dusty and compact. But designed to POP and reveal their truth.
Your subconscious is a storehouse chock full of Raw Eureka Potential.
Yoga and meditation are two keys to that storehouse.
You have to know how to use them. And there are myriad ways to do so.
What’s YOUR way?
I teach the full spectrum of yoga with an emphasis on the meditative element. Notice I didn’t say meditative SIDE.
(There is no meditative side in yoga. It’s all meditative when practiced authentically.)
I help people unearth their meditative mojo in a way that often surprises them.
Whether I’m teaching classes, leading workshops, retreats, working with a private client, or developing corporate programs, I’m thinking about how to help people Slow Down as a Way to Wake Up. In a way that’s fun, easy, and even kind of sexy.
Yep, meditation is sexy.
Don’t believe me? Let me help you let your meditative hair down.
Who Do I Work With?
You know you’re more than muscles and bones.
I work with yogis-to-be, yoga teachers, meditators of all levels, including meditation guides.
What’s the Current Edge of My Work?
Not so much about getting the world to try yoga and meditation. That’s being done very, very well already. But I want to get yoga and meditation to try the world.
I think the forms of yoga and meditation practice are so real, strong, yet flexible, they can adapt to any situation in life.
The yoga and meditation world and it’s forms of practice are capable of opening up and welcoming in everyone without exception.
I’m encouraging yogis to get into the world. To talk about things other than yoga as part of their yoga.
To cultivate a practice that welcomes ALL OF WHO THEY ARE. To explore all their interests as the unfolding of their practice. To be business-people, work in high-tech, get fired up and go into politics, be artists (that make art that isn’t just about yoga), academics (that study disciplines other than yoga and spirituality)…
Yoga is a fluid medium of self-expression and self-actualization. Don’t cut parts of yourself away in order to fit into it.
…find the yoga in the yoga but also THE YOGA IN EVERYTHING ELSE.
If your passions are stirring from reading this…PRACTICE WITH ME.
Let’s get together and figure it out.
- The “open rate” for the Bundle is above 40%, whereas the industry standard is about 19%. That means people can’t wait to open the Bundle and peek inside.
- It’s the next best thing to being in person- candid and intimate. You can share with me as well.
- Bundle Subscribers are 1st in line to book my events, download my free stuff and read my articles.
- Every so often I shine the spotlight on you by featuring someone from my community of subscribers. They talk about what they do, why they do it, what makes them smile and what breaks their heart. It’s a section of the newsletter actually called “YOU.”
- I’ll send you the best of whatever I’m doing and working on about twice monthly.