Atypical yogini | Mentor | Thai massagist | Writer
Showing up | Authenticity | Creativity
Hi. I’m Tina Foster
This is my Home Base on the web.
You’re in the right place if you’re looking for:
- fresh, meaningful yoga & meditation practice
- thoughtful, well-crafted things like my eBook “Meditation for Non-Meditators”
Gifts and info about events and other offerings (live & digital):
- Free eBook ”Meditation for Non-Meditators”
- other FREE digital materials for meditation, such as guided audio recordings
- In my studio: private yoga, mentoring & Thai massage
- Workshops & Retreats: 2013 was sweet, now planning 2014
- In local studios: weekly yoga classes
- Corporate Programs: Want to enrich the culture and creativity of your workplace?
(So many exciting things coming my way, that I’m just now getting round to putting them here to share with you. PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR A MAJOR SITE UPDATE & FRESH NEW LOOK!!)
Looking for my professional bio? See Influences.
For my Background Story, see My Story.
What do I do? Who Do I Work With? The Current Cutting-Edge of My Work? About
- Beautiful abstract watercolor painted illustrations
- Brief intro sets a lighthearted tone, supports and hopefully inspires you
- Offers 3 Meditations to try: Messy Soup, Showgirl Thoughts, Most of a Minute Meditation
- Contains “tweetables” (text you can instantly tweet with a single click and then keep reading) as well as a link to comments section at the bottom of of this page
- A great resource for teachers, coaches and therapists- anyone who guides others in meditation
- Get your free copy
- I’ll send you the best of whatever I’m doing and working on about twice monthly.
- The “open rate” for my newsletter is above 40%, whereas the industry standard is about 19%. I must be doing something right.
- My subscribers get the first chance to book my events, download my free goodies and read my articles.
- It’s the next best thing to being in person- candid and intimate. You can share with me as well.
- Every so often I shine the spotlight on you by featuring someone from my community of subscribers. They talk about what they do, why they do it, what makes them smile and what breaks their heart. It’s a section of the newsletter actually called “YOU.”
“It’s fun to receive your newsletter with guided meditations. You’re a cool lady. (:” -Nancy Allen, Yoga Therapist & Acupuncturist nancyallenacupuncture.com